The Technogel Mixworking machines are continuous closed cycle plants for instant pasteurising, homogenizing and cooling of ice-cream mix with a production capacity from 300 to 600 L/h.
- The plants are composed of:
- 2 mixing and pasteurising vats
- Pump to transfer the mix and a filter
- Cooling system
- Electrical control panel
MIXWORKING HTST – Pasteurising plants HTST
Technogel has made a range of plants for the treatment of ice-cream mix with HTST pasteurisers (High Temperature Short Time).
The plant is basically composed of:
- Mix tank and pre-heating at + 55°C
- Centrifuge pump with double filter
- Constant level tank
- Centrifuge pump to transfer mix to exchanger
- Pasteurising plate exchanger
- Holder tube
- Flow diversion valve
- Electrical cabinet
- The HTST mixworking machines are available with capacities from 600 to 5000 L/h.
The vats are in stainless steel of 150 to 3000 litres for the stocking and conservation at +4°C of icecream mix. The refrigeration is carried out by means of water circulation at +2°C produced by a special ice water vat. The ice water runs through special steel coils on the lateral surface of the vat, insulated by injected expanded polyurethane. The ice-cream mix is aged in order to guarantee a perfect homogeneity and creaminess to the finished product.
WATER CHILLER VATS
The necessary ice water vats to include to the mix treatment plants Mod. Mixworking, supply ice water (+2°C) to both the ageing vats for the conservation of the mix at 4°C and to the plate exchanger for the instant cooling of the ice-cream mix at +4°C