Convenience and flexibility: these are the key words that are most commonly used to describe the ISABELLA LX, the display merchandiser with static cooling that’s been specifically designed for the display and preservation of bulk ice cream. Having been specially designed by ISA to meet all of the various demands of the market, the ISABELLA LX displays a wide range of flavours and entices customers to sample the establishment’s artisanal ice cream products. The ISABELLA LX combines Made in Italy technology with the allure of the Italian ice cream tradition.
The main features of the ISABELLA LX include:
- Monolithic structure, with ecological CO2-blown polyurethane (HFC & HCFC free) foam thermal insulation.
- Available models: 10, 13.
- Double evaporator for improved temperature distribution.
- Curved tempered glass.
- Overhead lighting fixture in anodized aluminium.
- Self-coiling insulated shutter on the operator side.
- Basin capable of containing a second row of stacked ice cream tubs.
- Refrigerated storage compartment.
- Cooling chamber door with rounded handle to facilitate gripping.
- Dual casters.